Saturday 12 November 2011

Bhai Dooj SMS

 Sky is blue, feel this hue,
My love is for you Bhaiya…always true.
Loads of good wishes for Bhai Dooj..!!


Another fresh Bhai Dooj is here
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
Happy bhai dooj to my brother.


You were always my best friend,
looking out for me, making sure
the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
there cannot be a better brother than you.
Happy Bhai Dooj


Like the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra,
all brother should love their sister and like the
blessings of Subhadra for his brother Krishna,
all sisters should always pray for their Brothers.
Happy Bhai Dooj.


Brothers are like streetlights along the road,
they don’t make distance any shorter but
they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
Happy Bhai Dooj


It means so much to have you around,
As with your presence
everything seems just so easy,
God may bless you bhaiya.
Happy Bhai Dooj....


You can understand the things I never said.
You can understand the pain
which is not visible to anyone.
You Are The Best Brother.......!
Happy Bhai Dooj To You....!!


Rasmalaai?
Nope!
Gulab jaman?
Nah!
Let me c..
How bout jalebi?
Hmm...
Nope!
Damn!
Still cant find
anything as sweet
as U.
Happy Bhai Dooj..!!!


I absolutely treasure the
wonderful realtionship we share.
It’s so precious,unique and rare
And when an occasion like
Bhai Dooj comes along I wish for you
every happiness and pray that it lingers long
HAPPY BHAI DOOJ...!!


Bhai Dooj is just an excuse
for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
Happy Bhai Dooj to my
SWEET BROTHER... :-)


You know that you are the
most precious stone in the
collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing you very Bhai Dooj
and best of luck for every thing.











1 comment: