Saturday 12 November 2011

Kiss SMS & Messages



,?, ?,,
('v') <' )
(( )) (( ))
>-*-*----**--
"1 kaAm karun?"
? , ?,
( '<<' )
(( )) (( ))
>*-*---**--
"h0nt paR"
"I kiSs You"

~*~ L () V E ~*~
T E M P T A TI () N
"Baby !
I Can Forget
...My Very Existence
In A Deep Kiss O
0f You... MUAHH ???"



If A Kiss Could
Say Just How
I Love You . . .
MY LIPS
Would Be On YOURS
Forever . . . *.* ?


KISS oR pass
WELLAA gUYS n THis thIng
U have To TELL
DO u wana Kiss THE abOVE persoN
or Just kICK hIS Butt..!!!
WELL nOW starT enJoyIng.....;->


tuje chumne ka maza hi aur ha
tuje me chuma tere in kubsurat gulabi honton pe
tuje chumo me tera hasen mehktwe jism ko
bus tume hi chum ta jao mera is tarah mere jawani ki saal beet jaye


i want to KISS u.
plz KISS me.
jald koi B nahi hay foran karo.
jaldi karo na....
K
I
S
S
KISS
Means
k.koi
I.intersting
S.sms
S.send karo.
so.KISS Me plz.


wat is life??
life is love
wat is love ??
love is kissin
wat is kissin ??
come 2 me i ll show u......love u jaan


Dear customer!your kiss balance is getting low!!
Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now!
u have 2 free kiss,
and 3minutes hug
& will be expired on 1st April 2012


If kisses were water, I will give u sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy,
If friendship is life I will give u mine.


The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky,
the rose may kiss the butterfly,
the morning due may kiss the grass but
you my friend may kiss my lips!!


U r sweeter than honey.
purer than milk.
softer than flower.
since i have u as my lover,
come to me near,
i"ll kiss ur lips without fear.
u"ll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.


Life is nothing without LOVE,
LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical,
don"t get emotional yar just b practical
so STOP luving and START Kissing.


loving you can only be compared to the sand of an ocean,
mising you with the warmth of your skin,
baby to me you mean the world,
ican"t stand without ur thing,
talk without ur lips!!!!So come and kiss me


no stars 2 wish,
no moon 2 lite
n no flowers to smell,
just a loneliness
1 waiting 4 ur hot kisses is saying gud nite??


a sweet &loving person like u
needs no message....
,,0*0,,
JUST A
;;"_ _";;
KISS!
;( * ):
_>_.<_
Muahh!


Kiss is a bootcamp,
of doing something sweet and tasted,
that at the end it can drive you to the next step
that can build a generation to generation untill generation.


Benefits of Kissing;
Changes taste;
Burns Calories;
Lips never go dry;
Relieves Stress;
Makes face muscles strong;
So KEEP KISSING:


I will give you one kiss to go to sleep.
I give you two kisses to dream.
I give you an endless row of kisses to,
when you wake up in the morning, think of me.


Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?"


Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga


what kisses mean
KISS ON HAND=i adore u,
KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends,
KISS ON NECK=i want u,
KISS ON LIPS=i love u,
KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away!


Kisses blown are kisses wasted.
kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted.
kisses spread germs and germs are hated.
but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated




No comments:

Post a Comment