Saturday 12 November 2011

Valentines Day SMS & Messages

---;-<@
---;-<@
---;-<@
Roses exclusively from a nice person...
‘U‘
From a simple person...
‘ME‘
Keep roses until they dry...
Keep my relation until I die...
Happy Valentine‘s Day !

Even though
We don’t get to be with each other
As much as we’d like…
I wanted to let you know
In the morning… in the night…
U are on my mind… 24 x 7
Happy Valentine Day!


A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me..
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY..



If a butterfly comes close to you,
if a purfumed rose touches your face,
if your mobile dances on a nice tone,
remember its me trying to say you
‘Happy Valentine‘s Day‘….


U r my love & u r my valentine…
I do love u & it’s true,
I never knew my life without u
I wanna live but it’s only with u,
Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever


I searched through books & leafed through cards,
For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write, all I can write was….
I Love You!
Happy Valentine’s Day!


To My Valentine
T-o my Valentine, with all my love,
O-f whom I cannot say enough in praise,
M-ay my love for you sufficient prove,
Y-earning to redeem your caustic days.
V-ortices within may drag you down.
A-nchor, then, in my serenity.
L-ove saves some who otherwise might drown,
E-mbarked alone upon their Galilee.
N-or should you deem your own love not enough
T-o be the chapel to which I retreat
I-n search of a pavilion for my pain.
N-o love is love unless it be a seat
E-nchanted, where a stone might weep again


Love is not how long u’ve been together,
Not how much u’ve given or receive,
Not how many times u’ve helped each other,
It’s how u value each other !
Happy Valentine’s Day !


Love is Life
Love is Knife
It cuts our throat,
till the time we thrive,
sorrow and nature,
don’t go aside,
but smile and say,
that u r my Valentine….


Wherever I may go;
Whatever I do;
On Valentine’s Day
I’d like to say
I love you & I care for you
more than you do.


Love so much my heart is sure.
As time goes on I love u more,
Your happy smile, Your loving face,
no 1 will ever take ur place.
Wish u a Happy Valentine’s Day!



every piece of your shattered heart
& put it back together;
Replacing it with a piece of his!!
Happy Valentines Day ??????


Valentines Day is a day of luv
No 1 gives me more luv than u
U brighten up my Each day
U deserve my undying luv.
Will U Be my valentine????


Red is For Blood
.
Blood is For Heart
.
Heart is For Love
.
Love is For You
.
You is for Me
.
Me is For You.;-)
.
Love You Dear...!:-P
happy valentines day


Breking News:
My Heart for Sale
100% discount 4 Ur Girlfriends
Last Date:14Feb Hurry!
Hapy Valentine's day


DATE SHEET aa gyi,tayari shuru kar do
7 Rose Day
8 Prpose Day
9 Chochlate Day
10 Teddy Day
11 Promise Day
12 Hug Day
13 Kiss Day
14 Valentine's Day..


What i need to live
has been given to me
by the earth ?
Why i need to live
has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!
Happy Valentine?s Day



Itz d Month of
Kisses,Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n LuvSongs
Itz feb..
Wishng u a Luv filled Vallentine Month..!!


So Many Tym
I Thought I'd Nvr
Find Sum1 To Luv Me
d Way I Needed 2 B
Luvd
Thn
U Came In My Life
&
Showd Me
Wh8 True Love
Really Is :)
Happy Valentine's Day


my heart is made 2 luv u,
my lips are made to kis u,
my eyes r made 2 see u,
my hands r made 2 hold u .....
evry part of me wants u,
maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!
Happy Valentine's Day !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment