Saturday 12 November 2011

Romantic SMS & Messages

love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.


This is a moon which learns from you,
That is a sun which respects you,
There are stars which shine for you,
And here… It’s me who live for you


Love is something, that no one can hate
love is passion, we find in our mate,
love can happen anytime, early or late,
love is medicine with expiry date


Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.


Receive my simple gift of LOVE
Wrapped with SINCERITY
Tied with CARE &
Sealed with BLESSINGS
2 Keep u HAPPY & SAFE all the life long.


Touch my heart & u’ll feel,
Listen to my heart & u’ll hear,
Look into my heart & u’ll see,
That u’ll always be a special part of me.


I love u B’coz I believe u
I love u B’coz I respect u
I love u B’coz I want u
I love u B’coz u r in my eyes
I love u B’coz u r in my Heart
I love u B’coz simply I love u, love u from my heart


When U love someone truly,
U don’t look for faults,
U don’t look for answers,
U don’t look for mistakes.
Instead, U fight the mistakes,
U accept the faults and
overlook the excuses.


Never say u r happy when u r sad..
Never say u r fine when u r not ok..
Never say u feel good when u feel bad,..
Never say u r alone when i m still alive…
Good luck and best wishes for ever.


Flowers will die, sun will set..
But u r my love that i won’t forget..
Ur name is so precious,it will never grow old..
Its engraved in my HEART with letters of Gold!


Once upon a time
love and friendship
were walking in village.
Love fall in dug because love is blind.
friend ship also fall because
friend ship can do every thing for love


The smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person
in the world is U.
that’s why I Love You..


All I wanted was sum1 to care for me
All I wanted was sum1 who would be there for me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who would be true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U…


Love so much my heart is sure.
As time goes on I love u more,
Your happy smile.
Your loving face no1 will ever take ur place.


What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U?
Pick EA & you’ll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
I’d pick U b’coz it’s better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.


Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.


1st time i saw u i was scared to touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared to kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
but now that i love u i’m scared to lose u!


Give laugh to all but smile to one,
Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
Give love to all but Heart to one,
Let everybody love you
But you love one.


Sweet Fruits Nice 2 Eat
Sweet Words Easy 2 Say
But
Sweet Person Hard 2 Find
And
It’s My Goodness How Did I Find U.


Loved once are Like Street Lights Along The Road
They Don’t Make The Distance Any Shorter
But They Light Up The Path
&
Make The Walk Worthwhile


1 Advice: Take Care
1 Request: Don’t Change
1 Wish: Don’t Forget Me
1 Lie: I Hate U
1 Truth: I Miss U
1 Hope: We Will Always Be Good Mates!


Few minutes ago I closed my eyes
&
saw u in my dream,
I found U most happiest in this world
If this is the way to see u happy,
I wish to close my eyes forever


Live for the person who dies 4u,
Smile for the person who cries for u,
Fight for the person who protects u,
and love the person who loves u more than u..!


Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Love,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But i hope my simple MSG makes u smile



No comments:

Post a Comment